Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh. Hi there!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! Today begins my blogging journey of sharing with the online community some of my favorite recipes, nutritional information, and how to keep off the weight and have fun doing it with several exciting workouts. Many recipes I will use come from three generations of my family, I will also be sharing recipes from my childhood (because we all know, no one cooks as good as mom!), and recipes that have been created by my Fiance and I.

In sticking with my personal fitness goals in an attempt to maintain a healthier lifestyle and get ready for my upcoming wedding day, I will do my best to find and create recipes for cooking on the light side. With that being said, from time to time we all need rewards, I am human, and sometimes I crave for the not so healthy; therefore, occasionally I will be doing some cooking for those days I find myself needing some "comfort food".

Not only will I show you which ingredients are interchangeable for a healthier option to the recipes, I will also discuss the health benefits of a variety of foods. After hearing and seeing several commericals about how easy it is to stay on track with your health through this new program Weight Watchers has launched, I've decided to join the wonderful world of Weight Watchers Online to see for myself just how easy it is to stay on track, even for those who are always on-the-go.

For the last month, I have become more serious about running and have devoted most of my mornings training myself to participate in some upcoming 5k runs. Recently, I also purchased a Groupon good for 10 kickboxing classes. In an attempt to get myself excited about working out, from time to time I will post different material pertaining to running and workout routines.

I hope you find my blog to be entertaining, and useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment